MailChimp is one of the best email marketing solutions available. The biggest draw for MailChimp is the cost. It’s free for up to 2,000 subscribers on your list, and you can send up to 12,000 messages a month for free. The pricing for larger lists, and more frequent mailings, is very affordable.
Second is it’s easy to use.
Third MailChimp has some awesome features, integrations and plugins:
- It integrates with your blog RSS feed.
- It integrates with Facebook and Twitter.
- Social media integration
- It has an amazing library of Resources from beginner’s to advanced techniques.
- Split testing
- Mobile marketing
And MailChimp integrates nicely with WordPress and Drupal.
Fourth MailChimp has great reporting tools
- Interactive Graphs
- Open and Click Tracking
- Opens and Clicks Over Time
- Opens By Location
- Subscriber Activity Reports – You can see who received the email, when they opened it, the exact links they clicked on, who bounced the email or who didn’t open it. If your emails bounced, MailChimp automatically determines which subscribers to resend the email to and which subscribers should just be permanently deleted from your contact list.
- Campaign Reach – This chart from MailChimp is simple, but effective. You are able to see the total number of your email marketing campaigns that your customers have opened, your potential customer reach and the number of views your campaign link got on Twitter and Facebook. You will also see the number of retweets and likes the campaign received.
- eCommerce360 – If you run an eCommerce business, MailChimp‘s email marketing service can track your sales from the first URL click in your email campaign all the way to purchase.
- Analytics360 – Integrates with Google Analytics