Know you need to blog but not sure where or how to begin? Or have you been blogging for a while with no results?
In Online Marketing Content is KING – only when it does what’s it’s supposed to. Content Marketing works when you develop a strategy, when you are consistent, and when you include Search Engine Optimization. Content Marketing is a lot easier when you have help. Let Awesome Biz Online help you.
Step 1 – Content Marketing Strategy
- 1 hour consultation to develop a Content Marketing Strategy
- Content Marketing Overview
- Content Audit
- Competitive Content Analysis
- Keyword Research
- research terms / phrases
- research terms / phrases of top 3 competitors
- Content Marketing Plan outline
- and metrics
- step-by-step guide with editorial calendar
A Comprehensive Content Audit includes:
- Analysis of existing website visual, content, sharing and distribution including blog posts
- Review existing content strategy
- Repurpose existing content
Step 2 – Content Development
Based on your needs, our content writer will assist you with:
- Website Content Our content writer writer will create compelling content that appears on your web pages that keeps visitors staying longer and returning to your site.
- Press Releases We will write your company’s newsworthy announcement directed to your target audience. Even greater service when combined with our Press Release Distribution.
- Newsletters Email Marketing is a cost-effective way to reach out to leads and customers. Allow our content writers to write your newsletter / autoresponder content and get our Email Marketing team to design and distribute it.
- Blogging Blog content to attract and educate visitors.
Content Is King Blog Strategy
- Idea Generation
- Converting Headlines
- Search Engine Optimization – Based on the the SEO research we ensure that every blog post is fully search engine optimized:
- tags and categories strategy included
- Meta Tags Optimize Meta Tags (title and description) to increase placement.
- Graphics/Images Optimize Alt Tags to increase placement.
- Link Strategy
- up to 3 internal links
- up to 3 outbound links
- Blogging engagement
- comment organization on your blog
- social sharing
- content marketing and distribution
- Blogging Analytics – track and measure engagement, traffic, and call to action
Step 3 – Choose Your Content Management Plan
Option 1: Custom Content Marketing Packages to suit your specific needs.
Call 1-888-799-1085 x104 or Contact Us to get started on your Content Marketing Strategy
Option 2 : Kitchen Sink Content Marketing Service (Full Service Content Marketing)
Kitchen Sink Content Marketing Service
This package provides everything but the Kitchen Sink in your Online Marketing Content Marketing Strategy for those that want to leave all their content marketing to experts.
- Blog Management
- Blog Content Creation
- Blog Posting
- Manage commenting and spam
- Integrate tagging
- Social Media Management Domination Plan
- Email Marketing Domination Plan includes Newsletter / Autoresponder Content