Social Media is something on everyone’s lips today, but what about the management of it? Social media is a free resource and one of the best ways to get the word out about a product, service, or company when used correctly.
Engagement via sharing, commenting, polling, getting opinions, ask for recommendations, explain product functionality.
Branding Not only used to build brand recognition but you can add a face and a personality to your business.
Promotion via events, advertising contests and other promotions.
Social Media is the new word-of-mouth and marketers are quickly developing a brand image and reputation through social media. It is also a strategic element in knowledge management, specifically product/service development, recruiting, employee relationships, customer relations, and business development.
However, effective use of social media may require professional management.
Step 1 – Social Media Marketing Strategy
- Social Media Marketing overview
- Social Media content audit
- Social Media Marketing Plan outline
- and metrics
- Social Media Marketing Content Strategy – step-by-step guide with editorial calendar
Step 2 – Social Media Brand Customization – create custom graphics to promote your brand and for overall brand consistency
Step 3 – Social Media Management
- Social Media Content Curation and Creation – curate and create content to share: videos, images, news, blog post, infographics, and other media
- Social Media Engagement – build relationships, eliminate spam, reply to comments and messages, and post status updates
- Social Influence – increase follows, mentions and engagement
Social Media Marketing Services
Is managing Social Media confusing? or is it taking up too much of your time?
Hire a Social Media Manager!
We recommend focusing your social media efforts where your customers are. If you need someone to manage Twitter, Facebook, Google Plus Marketing or LinkedIn – Awesome Biz Online can help with that. If you need an overall, encompassing plan see the Social Media Management tab above.
Is managing Social Media confusing? or is it taking up too much of your
Awesome Biz Online provides Social Media Marketing Consulting. If you prefer to do your Social Media Marketing in-house this is the perfect solution for you.
- Evaluate your online presence and make recommendations
- Train your staff
- Help you develop your Social Media Marketing Strategy
- Will help you get started on Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, YouTube and more…
- Show you how to manage your social media sites daily to increase traffic, engagement and sales
Awesome Biz Online offers 6-Week Social Media Group Coaching Programs.
During the hour-long weekly call we will discuss your social media weekly assignment, your accomplishments and results and work through any challenges you are facing. You will be able to interact with other business owners using social media to market their business.
We will start off by reviewing your online marketing goals then develop a Social Media Strategy to accomplish these goals.
- Facebook: This step-by-step program will walk you through creating an awesome Facebook page, to getting more likes, prospects and sales.
- Pinterest: This step-by-step program will walk you through creating an awesome Pinterest channel, to getting more pins, prospects and sales.
- LinkedIn: This step-by-step program will walk you through completing 100% of your LinkedIn profile, creating a Company Page and how to use groups to get more prospects and sales.
- GooglePlus: This step-by-step program will walk you through creating an awesome Google+ Page, to getting more reviews, prospects and sales.
- Twitter: This step-by-step program will walk you through creating an awesome Twitter Page, to getting more retweets, mentions, prospects and sales.
- Social Media Marketing: This advanced class assumes you have social media profiles already set up and are ready to run weekly campaigns on Facebook, Twitter and Google+
Not feeling group training? If working in a group setting is not for you and you would excel with one-on-one training, I have three (3) spots available for private coaching. We do the same work as the workshop described above, just in a private setting. Training can be done via Skype or in-person, depending on your location. Private training will be booked on a first come basis.